I just thought, as well, of Arwel. In the SU on Friday, Caragh pointed him out and said she thought he's fit. And I told her that I know, and that he's got the world's most beautiful Welsh accent. I also told her that he has a girlfriend, but I have first dibs on him when he's single.
Realistically, I'm more attracted to him than I am to the large majority of boys. I think I wouldn't be quite so attracted to him if it weren't for that darned accent - it makes me weak at the knees.
And I remembered, I spoke to Aaron and Jack on Facebook chat on Friday night when I got in. Aaron and I didn't talk about much, but he said he was going to "ned", and we made ourselves somewhat of an in-joke about it. He set his Facebook status as "going to ned", and I felt quite touched.
Jack, however, sent me multiple Youtube links to songs he liked. I appreciated this. I feel like we kind of bonded, but like...I don't want to read too much into it because it was just a friendly gesture. It did make me rather happy, though, because it's Jack, and he's beautiful.
She gets to keep you for a month or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment