I'm very bored, and I'm rather tired. There is absolutely nothing to do, other than go out to Dakota, which I don't really fancy in the cold weather and snow. So...yeah, nothing to do.
Been back at uni for a good few days now. Just chilled, mostly. We all went to Revs on Saturday night, which was very drunken and rather fun. Couldn't really sleep particularly well afterwards. Couldn't sleep very well last night either. There were loads of people outside being loud and loitering, so I put my headphones in to distract from the noise, but by the time they'd shut up, it was far too quiet with my headphones off.
Texted Lou a bit on Saturday night. He implied kissing and various other things. I glazed past them in a very naive way, because I didn't really want to get into that conversation with him. I just...don't really know what to do about it. I don't really fancy him and I don't want to mess him around. But we get on so so well, and I really love spending time with him. Who knowssss.
I'm also having a silent mental breakdown because of Thomas Elliott. He won't talk to me, and I don't know why. I miss him. I bought "The Time Traveler's Wife" but I can't read it because it reminds me of him. Martin keeps watching BMX videos that make me feel a bit sick because they remind me of Thomas. I just don't know what to do. I've tried texting him and everything but I get no reply. I just feel a bit...disheartened.
I feel a bit disheartened by everything really.
I could die for the words that you say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment