So I haven't posted anything in a week or so.
I didn't end up going to Phil's gathering. Seems I didn't miss much, other than Piers inviting himself to Phil's for new years. Thus, Phil was unable to make it to mine. It was a good night though, new years. Despite the small crowd (and I mean small, it was me, Kenton, Greenway, Alex, Hayley, Andrew, Amy and Kwong), we had fun. Started the night off with a fantastic game of Ring of Fire, which lead to us all shouting "IN MY PANTS" constantly, and me drinking the dirty pint, which was essentially just a mixture of various ciders. We were all rather drunk by the end of this. As usual, I was a tad miserable for the entire party. I couldn't help but think of how Thomas was neglecting me, and how my friends and I weren't all as close as we once were. Anyway, partying ensued and we had fireworks and there was lots of girly groping. Soon after, Kenton accidentally broke a teeny bit off my front tooth, though it's not at all noticable. We all had no sleep - except for Kenton who got rude words drawn on his head, Alex and Hayley who'd nabbed the third bedroom, and Kwong, to whom I donated my bed.
We took a lunchtime trip to Big John's the following day, and once everyone had left, I spent my day watching the History channel on the sofa. I did fall asleep very momentarily a few times, usually when my mum was in the middle of a sentence, so I often woke up and just said "Yes". I had a very nice sleep the night after though.
I wrote myself a to-do list a few days ago, and have so far crossed off 4 things: I have phoned Orange to sort out my phone, I have written a CV, I have sorted out my overdraft, and I have emailed the university maintainence people about my shower. I am yet to wash all my clothes, print off my CV, do my assignment and buy printer ink and contact lenses. Mummy said she'll sort out the contact lenses when I've got and post them over. I also need to sort out getting a wee hair snip before I go back because my fringe is horrendous.
I am actually counting down the days until I get to go back to uni. Friday isn't that far away.
'Cause I'd rather be great than good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment