Wednesday, 31 March 2010

This year's love had better last

So not a lot happened last week. Well. Yeah.
Monday was ska night down at the SU. Went down there with Jess and got a few drinks in. Talked to Lou a bit as well, which was nice. There was a raffle, from which I won a free large pizza from Dominos. We'll come back to that later. Spent a fair bit of time talking to Robbie as well, stole his hat for a little while. I told Jess about the texts I'd gotten from Peachy, and she definitely wasn't impressed. She basically told me to tell him to fuck off, and I said I'd leave it, since I didn't think he'd say anything about it again. But we'll come back to that later too.
Tuesday was just another day. Showed around the last of the prospective students. The usual.
We were supposed to be setting up the Atrium for the 3rd year's awards evening from 11am on Wednesday, but I went down there and no one else was there. So I dithered outside, only to find Micie and Alex smoking outside the library. I stopped and talked to them for a bit, nothing desperately interesting was said. Alex didn't say anything to me, except for when he was walking away, he asked me if I was going to be out tonight, and I said I was. I left and went back to the Atrium at about 2ish, got some decorating done. I swear, at one point, when we were setting up the photography studio, Kenresa and Sam BobbyB were talking about me. They were talking very quietly and kept looking over at me, so...that was kind of a giveaway. I don't know. I left to get ready, anyway, and went back at 6. The filming stuff was pretty boring, but the 3rd year's final major projects were really good, they all looked professional. I'm proud of them.
Ben, 3rd year Ed&Ad, was there, looking beautiful. It was difficult to tearrrr my eyes away from him at times. Laura and I left early, simply because I wanted to get changed before Boogie and I needed to re-do my make up and all sorts. We got a bit merry before we left, got merrier while we were there. It was a surprisingly uneventful Boogie, from what I remember. I saw Alex, with Micie hanging off him. I hugged him but he pulled away a bit quick, which kind of put me in a bad mood. Ben tried to pull me, I was too sober to dance, he moved onto someone more willing. I kissed Mark, briefly, bit cheeky. I kissed Phi as well. That was naughty. I spent a while talking to Lou later in the night. I told him I was knackered and wanted to go to bed, so he said he wanted to go too, and I said I'd meet him outside once I'd said bye to everyone. So I found Alex near the bar with Sam BobbyB. Sam walked off for a second, and Alex saw me coming so he waited. I opened my mouth to say I was leaving, and Sam literally dragged him over to the dancefloor. I was pretty unimpressed, but I went over to the dancefloor, found Alex and told him I was leaving. He complained about my attitude, I apologised and asked him if he was going to be at Props. He said he would, so I said I'd see him tomorrow. Then I left, got my jacket, and went outside. I was just about to tell Lou that I was ready to go, when I heard Jess behind me. She was a bit teary, and asked me to go back inside with her, which I did. She said she saw Tristan trying to get with some other girl, which turned out to be Ellie. Boogie finished and we both went outside, and I saw Ellie and asked if she got with Tristan - she denied it. Jess and I sat on the steps for a little while, we both got a little bit teary over something or other. We were actually really quite teary. Nem and Jo came and sat with us, gave us a bit of a pat to make us feel better. And then Alex came out of Boogie, with Micie, they stood for a little bit, and then they walked off together. Jess noticed this and gave me a big cuddle, knowing how it'd make me feel.
We decided it was time to go, so we walked up to the taxis and I told Jo about the whole Alex/Micie thing on the way. She said she never liked Micie, there always seemed something off about her, but she figured I was lovely. I was really quite touched by this. We went at sat round Nem's for a bit when we got in, and Micie texted Jess asking if she could let her in because she didn't have a card. A couple of minutes later, Micie texted again, saying to never mind because she was "staying at a friend's". Meaning, she was going to sleep at Alex's. So I told Jess I wanted to leave, and we did. We said bye to Martyn first, who offered a very comforting cuddle first.
I went straight to bed once I got in. Texted Daisy briefly to tell her to film without me first. Slept til 10, lazed about all day. At about 5, Jess and I went to town to get my free pizza. Unfortunately, it started pissing it down as soon as we left campus, and didn't stop til we were nearly in town. Piss take much? We went to Primark briefly, and then went and bought our pizza. We had a good natter whilst waiting for it to be made, and Tristan texted Jess. He said he was sorry he didn't talk to her more, and explained that "some girl" was trying to get with him all night but he wasn't feeling it. He then said he'd like to see her, and he was working at the Frog that night. So we arranged plans so that we could go to the Frog before Props.
So we went home, showered, got dressed, went to the SU. Hopped in a taxi and spent about half an hour at the Frog. Not a lot happened, we got a drink down and left, pretty much. Props wasn't desperately exciting at first, I was very sober, which wasn't so much fun. Just as Jess was going out for a fag, I spotted Cat, Charlie and Laura, so I stuck with them and threw back a few Jagerbombs. I spotted Ross, went over and said hi, and the biggest hug ever ensued. It was very nice, I said I'd see him later. Which I did, we had a dance and it was fun. He then managed to cut his eyebrow open when someone moshed him into the wall, and he left with blood streaming down his face.
Alex never turned up, he went to the Red Bull party instead. Nevertheless, with Cassie overwhelmed at winning the election, we had a bloody awesome night. Jess shared a fag with me outside and the nicotine rush was absolutely beautiful, and so she promised me a rollie after we left. And she made me a rollie, and I smoked it, and I felt damn good. If the holidays hadn't just started, I would've bought myself some social-smoking supplies. We walked to Turkish, where Jess and I bought some chicken and chips and shared it classily on the floor outside. Then we walked back to campus with Tom, Laura, Olwen and Ryan, and Jess came round to mine for a bit. Peachy had sent me a message while we were out, asking me to go round to his because he "wanted some", and I showed Jess. She sent him a message back, saying it was her and they needed to talk. Then she left, and I went to bed. I spent 9-2 the next day editing.
And then I came home on Saturday. I was supposed to go out with the guys to Gatecrasher that night but I was too knackered, so I told them I was ill. I'm seeing them all tomorrow though, so it's all good. I've just been lazing since I've been home. I've enjoyed it. I miss uni though, I miss Jess and everyone. I miss Alex, so much. I really do. I just want to see him again. Kiss him. Eughhhh.

Heaven knows it's high time.

No comments:

Post a Comment